Diverse Optics Inc. is a rapidly growing company in the field of polymer optics. We create custom, polymer optics for our clients using advanced diamond turning and injection molding processes. We manufacture ultra-precision (micron tolerances) polymer optics. We are one of the best known and most respected companies in our unique space. Our products enable the convergence of optics and electronics, driving technological innovations at the heart of rising applications in aerospace, defense, AR/VR, illumination, HUD navigation, and minimally-invasive surgical tools. We are a customer oriented company; looking to continually improve our customer service by delivering on our word, every time.
Are you looking for a work environment that is fast paced and will challenge you to rise to the occasion? Are you interested in surrounding yourself with a group of individuals that is goal oriented and wants to see you grow as a person? This position will provide you with an opportunity to work within this environment. As a Customer Advocate at a Diverse Optics Inc., you will be the main point of contact for our customers and assist them in any way possible. You will play a major role in the development of quotes and lead times. You will also facilitate communications between departments concerning design, manufacturing, quality, and delivery. One of your first priorities in this position will be to fully implement a customer relationship management system to ensure our customers receive the highest level of customer intimacy that can be afforded them.
• Provide excellent customer service as a main figurehead for Diverse Optics Inc. to our customers.
• Facilitate communications between customer, Diverse Optics Inc., vendors, suppliers, and third parties.
• Migrate entire office to a CRM database (ZOHO).
• Control and Maintain CRM database.
• Assist/develop estimates and lead times.
• Expedite communications between departments.
• Field incoming customer inquiries and answer customer questions quickly.
Qualities you’ll have:
• Not afraid to pick up the phone and call a customer, vendor, supplier, or third party.
• Able to remain cool when people become frustrated.
• Understand every interaction affects the customer’s perception of the company.
• Are straight forward, honest, and able to mitigate high stress/emotion situations to bring all parties through such situations ready to move forward.
• Are decisive and business savvy and have the confidence and ability to make quick decisions that will benefit both the customer and Diverse Optics Inc.
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as possess strong verbal communication skills and writing abilities.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment and B2B customer service position.
• Advanced knowledge of CRM applications and Office Suite.
• Understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing and fabrication concepts.
• Ability to read blueprints and drawings
• Experience in optics/photonics is a plus.
Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering with 5-10 years of experience in technical sales, technical customer support, and/or customer service with a B2B manufacturing company.
Diverse Optics Inc. employs dedicated and fun loving employees who are committed to growing our business. We are a family on and off the work floor and always look out for each other. We are looking for a passionate individual willing to work hard with us toward our goal of future expansion. Apply with Diverse Optics if you believe you are the right person for the job and want a successful future in polymer optics manufacturing. Apply online here, or apply by sending us your resume via email.